There is just a ton of great info available on the web about the Audyssey family of products. Audyssey MultEQ room correction, working alongside Dynamic EQ (loudness correction), is, in my opinion, the most important recent technological advance in mainstream A/V receivers.
To learn more about Audyssey, read up in these links:
- If you just want a super simple “official” guide to get your system calibrated with Audyssey MultEQ, check out Audyssey’s wonderfully succint How To MultEQ.
- For a more in-depth treatment, the most thorough resource for Audyssey information, including a FAQ and an “Audyssey 101″ simple setup guide, is the incredible Audyssey FAQ + Setup Guide created collaboratively by users at AVSforum and compiled by “kbarnes701″.
- If you then want to get a little more in-depth information on common questions and issues, read up at the Audyssey 101 section at the Audyssey website.
- The Audyssey website also has an Official Audyssey FAQ, which has great answers to some more general questions about Audyssey technology and concepts.
- Then, for my thoughts on common Audyssey questions, how they relate specifically to your Denon AVR and some of my personal tips on running Audyssey, you should read through the my Frequently Asked Audyssey + Denon questions.
- If you are having difficulty running Audyssey, or are getting poor results and don’t understand what you are doing wrong, you have an amazing resource available to you at the Official Audyssey Thread at AVSforum.com. However, before you post, take an hour and read all the links above, and you will find that your question has likely been answered already. You will learn a lot too!
Links to Official Audyssey Technology Pages:
Thank you for stopping by and hopefully the information above will give you everything you need to understand and properly use Audyssey!